Friday 9 December 2011

Ideas for my poster

Because In my digipack I have different images of the members of the band, I thought I could have a similar style on my poster. This poster below has the style I was thinking of, what is good about it is that it shows the different band members as individuals, not so much as a group.



Another idea along the same lines is to have a few different posters, with on each one a different band member. So therefore you are again giving the band members more individuality.


Another idea is to have a group shot of the band in a setting used in the music video. If i was to do this i would like to have a shot of the band in a relaxed setting, directly relating to the fun in the music video.
This poster below is very similar to the style i would want, very relaxed and fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment