Thursday 17 November 2011

More ideas for digipack

Because my video is a parody, it represents fun and humour. Therefore my digipack is going to have to show this fun and humour. I have therefore thought of the idea of having a sort of montage of images and pictures that show off the humour in my video. Also by having a mix of images spread around the whole of my digipack it will have a sort of crazy feel to it, which sort of represents the lead singer. Also with the images i would also want animation, to give a fun side to it and also a vast amount of different colours to add a certain brightness to the album cover.


This coldplay album shown below has the colour combination that i would like to get on my album cover. It works really well as it stands out and so would look really good on my album cover.


File:Myloxyloto.jpg

This dizzee rascal cover below has the animation style that i would like on my cover. The writing on it is done in a very jokey style, and that's what i want on mine.

File:Dizz.jpg

This Dr feelgood album has the animation i would like to use to show the lead singer. The way the character is drawn is in a very funny and humorous way and that is the exact feel i want to get from my album cover.

Singles: the U.A. Years +

I could even have gorillaz styled animation on my album, like the style shown below. This would certainly give the album cover a different feel to it.

G-Sides


No comments:

Post a Comment